Nepal Journal of Medical Sciences
ISSN 2091-1424 (Print) 2091-1459 (Online)
Indexed in Index Copernicus, NepJOL, Google Scholar, Genamics JournalSeek, SafetyLit, WorldCat, bibliothek.uni-regensburg.de, JournalTOC, LibToc, HINARI, DRJI (Directory of Research Journal Indexing), Sciencegate, Sjournals Index
The latest issue of NJMS Volume 3, Number 1 | January - June 2014 is coming very soon
Access this journal on NepJOL
Volume 2, Number 2 | July - December 2013
1. Morphometric study of the isthmus of the thyroid gland in Bangladeshi cadaverCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Nurunnabi ASM, Mahbub S, Perven HA, Ara S
2. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice regarding Cervical Cancer Screening Amongst Women visiting Tertiary Centre in Kathmandu, NepalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Shrestha S, Saha R, Tripathi N
3. Prevalence of Congenital Heart Disease in Neonate in a Tertiary Level HospitalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Islam MN , Hossain MA, Khaleque MA, Das MK,Khan MRH, Bari MS, Bhuiyan MKJ
4. Down Syndrome and Congenital Heart Disease: Single centre, Prospective StudyCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Shrestha M, Shakya U
5. Endoscopic versus conventional method for partial inferior turbinectomy in chronic hypertrophic rhinitisCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Rai S, Sharma V, Koirala K, Sharma AC
6. Role of single dose antibiotic prophylaxis in prevention of wound infection following lichtenstein inguinal hernioplasty: a randomized clinical trialCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
KC B, Regmi R, Agrawal CS, Pathania OP
7. An experience of femtosecond laser assisted cataract surgery in advanced brown cataracts in a tertiary Eye Center of EuropeCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Bastola P, Dick BH
8. Clinical Features, Management and Outcome of Snake Bite in Children in Manipal Teaching HospitalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Koirala DP, Gauchan E, Basnet S, Adhikari S, BK G
9. The craniofacial anthropometric measurement in a population of normal newborns of KolkataCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Ghosh A, Manjari C, Mahapatra S
10. Evaluation of association of fragility fracture and bone mineral density in Nepalese populationCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Amanullah MF, Shrestha BP, Khanal GP, Karna NK, Ansari S, Ahmad K
11. Effect of Antibiotic Pretreatment on Cerebrospinal Fluid Profiles of Children with Acute Bacterial MeningitisCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Adhikari S, Gauchan E, BK G, Rao KS
12. Magnitude of ocular trauma in a tertiary care hospital of western NepalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Godar ST, Kaini KR, Amatya P, Joshi K, Singh L
13. Periodontal disease and obesity in an Indian populationCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Giri DK,1 Kundapur PP, Bhat GS, Bhat KM, Guddattu V
14. Early intervention services to children with developmental delay in resource poor settings in IndiaCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Lakhan R, Mario A, Qureshi FN, Hall ML
15. Spinal Injuries in a Tertiary Care Referral Center of Western NepalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Devkota P, Manandhar HK, Khadka PB
16. Staphylococcus aureus: Prevalence among normal healthy individualsCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Finney D, Ranganathan R, Khan AKS, Shanmugam J
1. Laser treatment for post acne scars– A reviewCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Keyal U, Huang X, Bhatta AK
2. Low Molecular Weight Antioxidants (lmwa) and their OrchestrationCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Lamichhane A, Chaudhary V, Sah NK, Singh M, Pandey R, Aggarwal SK
1. Thoracoscopic management of symptomatic esophageal mucocoele after esophageal exclusionCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Thapa B, Sapkota R, Sayami P
2. Pancoast Tumor Masquerading as Cervical Spondylosis : a Case ReportCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Gupta MK, Dhungel K, Ahmad K, Rauniyar RK, Ansari S
3. Unusual presentation of breast lump diagnosed on FNAC as tubercular lesionCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Sengupta S, Mondal RK, Ray R, Bose K, Ghosh TK
4. Large Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor of Lumbar spine: A Case ReportCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Lamichhane B, Yogi N, Paudel GR, Panth R, Devkota UP, Gongal DN
5. Acquired diaphragmatic hernia in an adult male: A diagnostic challengeCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Sachdeva R, Sachdeva S, Solanki S
6. Chronic suppurative mandibular osteomyelitis presenting as soft tissue swelling and trismus: A case reportCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Ahmad K, Ansari S, Dhungel K, Gupta MK, Amanullah MF, Kumar A, Rauniyar RK
7. A rare case of laryngeal tuberculosis simulating malignancyCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Ansari S, Amanullah MF, Ahmad K, Dhungel K, Gupta MK, Kumar A
Nepal Journal of Medical Sciences (NJMS) is the official journal of Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), Pokhara, Nepal. It is a peer reviewed, open access, biomedical journal [ISSN 2091-1424 (Print) and 2091-1459 (Online at www.njmsmanipal.com)] and publishes the research based articles from the field of biomedical sciences which include Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy, Dental, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Physiology and other allied biomedical disciplines. The journal is published twice a year (January and July). Each issue of NJMS publishes Original Articles, Review Articles, Case Reports, Editorials and Letters to the Editor. Upon acceptance of the manuscript, the author has to pay the publication fee of NPR 1600 or INR 1000 to cover the publication process.