Nepal Journal of Medical Sciences
ISSN 2091-1424 (Print) 2091-1459 (Online)
Indexed in Index Copernicus, NepJOL, Google Scholar, Genamics JournalSeek, SafetyLit, WorldCat, bibliothek.uni-regensburg.de, JournalTOC, LibToc, HINARI, DRJI (Directory of Research Journal Indexing), Sciencegate, Sjournals Index
Nepal Journal of Medical Sciences will not be accepting any new manuscripts at this moment of time till further notice.
NJMS Volume 3, Number 2 | July - December 2014
NJMS Volume 3, Number 1 | January - June 2014
Access this journal on NepJOL
1. Profile of Color Vision Defects in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Western NepalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Godar ST, Kaini KR, Khattri JB
2. Community Urinary Tract Infection due to ESBL producing E. coli: epidemiology and susceptibility to oral antimicrobials including MecillinamCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Datta P, Gupta V, Sidhu S, Chander J
3. A Comparative study to quantify the area of obturating material, sealer and voids in root canals obturated with Resilon/Epiphany and gutta-percha with different sealersCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Vikram M, Shetty N, Singh VP
4. Operative Treatment of Spontaneous Pneumothorax and Persistent Air Leaks- The Thoracoscopic ApproachCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
5.Comparision of Antibiotic Susceptility of Levofloxacin with Other Commonly Tested Antibiotics Against Salmonella Enterica Serovar (Typhi And Paratyphi A)CLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Chhetri A, Manandhar A, Shah Y, Simkhada RC, Paudyal R, Amatya J, Shrestha J
6. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Survey Tool for Intellectual Disability (KAP-ID)CLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
7. Factors affecting Early Age Marriage in Dhankuta Municipality, NepalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Sah RB, Gaurav K, Baral DD, Subedi L, Jha N, Pokharel PK
8. Conventional vestibular function tests vs. butterfly vestibulometry in peripheral vertigoCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Sharma V, Shah RK
9. Study Of Supracondylar Fracture Of Distal Humerus In Children And Its Management With Lateral K- Wire FixationCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Sapkota K, Shrestha B
10. Autoimmune thyroiditis: clinical presentation in a Nepalese populationCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Paudel K, Paudel B
11. Prevalence and complications of Hypothyroidism during pregnancy in western NepalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Upadhyaya TL, KC A, Paudel S
12. Family Planning and Health Commodities Security in NepalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Shakya HS, KC NP
13. Non-replaced Mandibular First Molars and Temporomandibular Joint DysfunctionCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Gupta SK, Pratibha PK, Bhat KM, Mutalik S, Guddattu V
14.Histomorphometric Changes of Pancreatic Islets with Advancing Age – A Postmortem Study in A Bangladeshi Male PopulationCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Shahriah S, Nurunnabi ASM, Begum GN, Kabir R
1. A very rare association of hereditary breast cancer-pregnancy associated, with familial conjoined twin of rarest varietyCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Biswas J, Mandal GK, Mukhopadhyay AK, Dewan k, Chakrabarti(Chanda) S, Dash S
2.Silent meningioma leading to deathCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Bhattacharya P, Chattopadhyay S
3.Successful Vaginal delivery of locked twin in a tertiary care centre of Western region of NepalCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Pandey MR, Ghimire P, Ghimire P
4.Isolated bilateral fetal pleural effusion: diagnosed on antenatal ultrasonographyCLICK TO DOWNLOAD "Full Text"
Ansari S, Ahmad K, Dhungel K, Gupta MK, Rauniyar RK, Kumar A
Nepal Journal of Medical Sciences (NJMS) is the official journal of Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), Pokhara, Nepal. It is a peer reviewed, open access, biomedical journal [ISSN 2091-1424 (Print) and 2091-1459 (Online at www.njmsmanipal.com)] and publishes the research based articles from the field of biomedical sciences which include Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy, Dental, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Physiology and other allied biomedical disciplines. The journal is published twice a year (January and July). Each issue of NJMS publishes Original Articles, Review Articles, Case Reports, Editorials and Letters to the Editor.